WordPress becoming more popular during the last years. Previously, WordPress has been used only by blogs. Nowadays, WordPress also provides and supports business pages, web stores, and news portals. However, not all of us know about other WordPress advantages.
Today we are happy to share with you interesting facts about WordPress
- As we already mentioned, WordPress is widely used for blogs. According to the last statistics, around half out of most 100 popular blogs are running on WordPress platform. That indicates that WordPress is a preferable platform among famous bloggers. It shows that WordPress is also chosen by professionals who earn via their blogs.
- Around 20 posts are published on WordPress platform each second. WordPress is a well designed free platform. Even beginners without previous experience may find it convenient to use. However, hiring WordPress developer can avoid mistakes and save your time to optimize your blog in the efficient wait from the beginning of its appearance on the Internet.
- Around 40000 plugins are available on WordPress website. This figure keeps growing every day. You can easy download and access these plugins. Do not forget to use the most important plugins for your website not to overload your site. Increased numbers of plugins make loading slower. Take a look at WordPress articles about plugins and their purposes.
- If you are still worried about WordPress language restrictions, we are happy to let you know that there are more than 40 translations available on WordPress. You do not have to restrict yourself to one language. You can choose any language which fits better to your website.
- To all of you who is still not convinced about WordPress popularity we are delighted to tell you that around 3 millions use WordPress as their CMS. To find out more about WordPress CMS check this article.
- WordPress is not only convenient for the bloggers but also for customers. WordPress show the massive traffic during the last moths. The average monthly page review rate reached higher than 14 billion. That shows how user-friendly is the platform.
- The last but not least, WordPress. com has less than 500 employees providing an opportunity for WordPress developers and designers living from WordPress.
Coma Web Development is happy to help you to make your WordPress site efficient, user-friendly and convenient for your customers. Do not hesitate to contact us. We keep our promises and meet deadlines!